Use the traditional double stitch saddle stitch to make the package more durable!
Trekking in alleys around the world with a mini bucket bag, the strap will become deeper and charming due to the weather on the journey or sweating!
• Material: Italian vegetable tanned-The body is made of colored frosted Pueblo vegetable tanned cowhide from Italy's BADALASSI CARLO leather factory, and the stitches are hand-stitched by Japanese staff.
strap and decorative belt, using European vegetable tanned cowhide, you can see a more moist and charming color due to time!
• Size: about 22cm x 19.5cm x 10cm, strap length about 120cm x 1.2cm
☆ When you buy this bag, you will receive a certificate of European Vegetable Tanning Association ☆
☆ Note ☆
• Always use real leather (cowhide , Deerskin, sheepskin, etc.), the dermis is like our skin, and some scars or lines are a natural phenomenon, so this is also part of the unique work!
• A few of the burrs in An Niu ’s works are not treated. The main purpose is to show the original and moist feeling of hand-made and hand-made. In addition, all of them are cut and sewn by hand. The works are not all the same. Learn about the unique qualities of handmade works!
• The leathers are vegetable-tanned cowhide and chrome-tanned cowhide imported from Europe and the United States. After each tanning, the leather and dyeing are slightly different, and the color and touch of the actual product will inevitably be worse. This is the real genuine leather! If you have any questions about color, please write to us first!
• Photographs of merchandise will inevitably have different perceptions of color difference and glossiness on each different screen. Please refer to the actual product!
Line @: @anspace
Origin / manufacturing method
• Taiwan An Niu Handmade In Taiwan